USN Tokyo is looking for a Copywriter to beef up its creative team. You will be working on a variety of projects (social, digital, events, print, TV you name it, we do it!), for a wide range of international brands, and with a very international, diverse team.
- You write and you write well. A lot. Fast. In Nihongo (it’s your mother tongue, or you’re just mind-blowingly good at it).
- You can speak english well enough to brainstorm and explain the nuances of your copy to english-speaking colleagues and clients.
- You’re hungry to come up with wacky-cool ideas, and eager to show them to your mom.
- You can Instagram, Tweet and Facebook with your eyes closed.
- 2-5 years of creative/conceptual writing experience (agency experience is a +)
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Up-to-date on all writing, advertising, and marketing trends
- Positive, flexible, collaborative, eager to learn
- An awesome human being with a sense of humor
- Competitive salary package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- Statutory holidays, paid leaves
- Office opens from 10am (Flex time)
- Full commuting allowance
- Probation for 6 months
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension